Sterling Nature Trails Durshet
|9am to 10am||Finish the registration formalities, followed by breakfast.|
|10am to 2pm||An action-packed day awaits when the activities and team games unfold, all under expert supervision.|
|2pm to 3pm||A simple, delicious home-style buffet lunch will be served.|
|3pm to 5pm||Relax in the pool or in the lush greenery all over the resort, maybe even indulge in a game of football or cricket.|
|5pm to 5:30pm||Tuck into delicious snacks served with tea and coffee, before checking out.|
*All activities subject to change depending upon weather conditions.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea and Snacks.
• Minimum 6 nature and adventure activities in the Forest with all equipment.
• Complimentary use of all facilities like Swimming Pool, *natural waterfall (only during monsoon), indoor and Outdoor Games.
• Use of Common Changing Room Facility.
On The Menu
Bread-Butter, Jam, Eggs, Tea, Coffee, Fruit, Idli, Medu-vada, sambar chatni / Poha / Misal-Pav / Batata Wada (any two items)
2 Vegetables, Dal Rice, Chicken, Puri or Chapati or Bhakri, Salad, Papad, Pickle, Butter Milk, Sweet and Fruits
Snacks, Tea and Coffee
Terms and Conditions
It is important to reach the resort by 9.00 am, so you do not miss any activity.
Transport cost is not included in the above cost.
- 100 % advance payment is required to confirm your booking. Additional guests will be expected to pay at the resort, in cash.
- Check-in Time: 9.00 am. Check out time is 5.00 pm.
- All-male groups are not permitted.
- The billing will be done as per the minimum guaranteed figure in the above quote, even if the number of persons falls below the same. Additional persons will be billed at the agreed rate.
*Important: Alcohol intake is strictly prohibited, before and during activities. Our activity instructors reserve the right to stop anyone from participating in the activities if found under the influence of alcohol.