|9 am to|
|Registration, disclaimer form followed by assignment of changing rooms and escort. Breakfast in the common dining area.|
|10 am to|
|Enjoy all activities/team games as given below. Return back to the resort.|
|2 pm to|
|Lip-smacking home-style lunch in the common dining hall.|
|3 pm to|
|Free time to rest, enjoy in the swimming pool, or play cricket/ football in the common ground.|
|5 pm to|
|Tea/ coffee and snacks in the common dining hall and check out. (extra charge)|
|Breakfast||Bread and butter/jam, one egg item, tea, coffee and fruits, idli, medu-wada, sambar chatni or poha or misal-pav or batata wada - any two items|
|Lunch||3 vegetarian dishes, dal-rice,1 chicken dish, puri or chappati or bhakri.1 farsan item, salad, papad, pickle, butter milk, 1 sweet dish and fruits|
|Evening||Tea, coffee and snacks|
Activities included in the package are:
- Burma bridge
- Treasure hunt
- 1 change of clothes
- Prescribed medicines if any
- Lunch and evening tea and snacks
- Engaging in maximum 5 nature and adventure activities in the resort with all equipment
- Complimentary use of all facilities like swimming pool, indoor and outdoor games
- Use of common changing room facility
Note: Swimming pool Is not available as per covid norms
Terms and Conditions:
- Report at the resort by 9.00 am to enjoy all the activities
- Transport cost is not included in the above cost.
- 100% advance payment is required to confirm your booking. Payment for extras needs to be done on site if any increase in the number of guests
- Check-in time is 9.00 am, and check-out time is 5.00 p.m. Timings should be strictly followed.
- Cheques/ DDs are to be drawn in favour of Nature Trails Resorts Pvt. Ltd.
- The billing will be done as per the minimum guaranteed figure in the above quote even if the number of guests falls below the same. Additional people will be billed at the agreed rate.
*Important: Alcohol intake is strictly prohibited before and during activities. Our activity instructors reserve the right to stop anyone from participating in the activities if found under the influence of alcohol.